Timpanogos Golf Club
On September 13, 1923, 20 Provo residents gathered at the Provo City Chamber of Commerce to create the Provo Golf and Country Club. The Club was one of the first in Utah and vowed to create a golf experience for the State of Utah. At the time, the organization was created to provide golf, tennis, yachting and boating to the residents of Provo. The First Ward Pasture Company in South Provo, Utah donated their land for the new 9 hole course to be built. A test run of the course was offered in October of 1923 to members and in the Spring of 24′ the course opened to the general public.
Following a land acquisition in 2018, Nebraska native golf architect, Kevin Atkinson, rebuilt, renovated and brought the past back to the future. On September 30, 2020 Timpanogos Golf Club reopened its doors providing a new golf experience for Utah, while revisiting its storied 1920’s past.
- Metal Print (11"x14" and 16x20")
- Canvas Print (12"x16" and 18"x24")
- Small Framed Canvas (12"x16", framed size 16"x20")
- Large Framed Canvas (18"x24", framed size 22"x28")
- Small Framed Print (12"x16", matted and framed to 19.5"x23.5")
- Large Framed Print (18"x24", matted and framed to 25.5"x30.5")
For product sizes and descriptions: CLICK HERE