Pacific Dunes Golf Course
Designed by Tom Doak and opened in 2001, Pacific Dunes is remarkably different in character and shot making requirements than the other courses at Bandon Dunes. Pacific Dunes doesn't feel like it was built as much as it was discovered.
Rippling fairways remain just as they were found and natural bunkers line the landscape as they have for centuries. The course emerges from shore pines to spectacular 60-foot sand dunes. When the wind blows, precise approach shots are a necessity. Pacific Dunes is short enough to give you hope but rugged enough to test every facet of your game.
- Available options:Unframed (18"x24")
- Metal Print (11"x14" and 16x20")
- Canvas Print (12"x16" and 18"x24")
- Small Framed Canvas (12"x16", framed size 16"x20")
- Large Framed Canvas (18"x24", framed size 22"x28")
- Small Framed Print (12"x16", matted and framed to 16"x20")
- Large Framed Print (18"x24", matted and framed to 22.5"x30.5")
For product sizes and descriptions: CLICK HERE