Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
Carne in North Mayo on the West Coast of Ireland lies in magnificent unspoiled sand dunes overlooking Blacksod Bay and the wild Atlantic Ocean near the town of Belmullet. Discover Erris in North Mayo an area that is famed the world over for its golf course and white sandy Atlantic beaches that stretch for miles, its bountiful wildlife and warm welcome. Carne Golf Links was the last links course to be designed by the late Eddie Hackett and it is now believed by many who have played it to be his greatest design. Carne is now randed as the 10th best course in Ireland and among the Top 50 in Britain and Ireland.
An additional 9 holes (The Kilmore 9) opened in 2013, and these holes were designed by Jim Engh Design and McIntosh Golf Design.\
The development of Carne Golf Links has caused little disturbance to this wild and ancient landscape. Tees and greens occurred naturally and very little earth moving was involved in the course construction. There are some breathtaking views over the Atlantic and the legendary islands of Inis Glóire and Inis Géidhe.
- Metal Print (11"x14" and 16x20")
- Canvas Print (12"x16" and 18"x24")
- Small Framed Canvas (12"x16", framed size 16"x20")
- Large Framed Canvas (18"x24", framed size 22"x28")
- Small Framed Print (12"x16", matted and framed to 19.5"x23.5")
- Large Framed Print (18"x24", matted and framed to 25.5"x30.5")
For product sizes and descriptions: CLICK HERE