Ballyliffin Golf Links
Ballyliffin Golf Club consists of two outstanding, contrasting links courses and 36 wonderful holes, making up one of the finest golf resorts to be found anywhere in the world. The expansive panoramic views of countryside, coastline and ocean savoured by these magnificent links courses will not easily be forgotten.
The Old Links undulates in the glory of its natural terrain, presenting an immensely enjoyable challenge to every golfer. Work recently undertaken by Nick Faldo has strenghtened The Old Links and brought much acclaim from members and visitors.
The new Glashedy Links is a Pat Ruddy and Tom Craddock masterpiece fashioned around the incredible dunes, and is rated amongst the best links tracks in the world. Ruddy cherishes Glashedy as his own and has returned in recent years to fine tune the stunning bunkering of this magnificient links. Craddock and Ruddy are also credited with much of the improvement carried out to The Old Links in the course of constructing The Glashedy Links.
- Metal Print (11"x14" and 16x20")
- Canvas Print (12"x16" and 18"x24")
- Small Framed Canvas (12"x16", framed size 16"x20")
- Large Framed Canvas (18"x24", framed size 22"x28")
- Small Framed Print (12"x16", matted and framed to 19.5"x23.5")
- Large Framed Print (18"x24", matted and framed to 25.5"x30.5")
For product sizes and descriptions: CLICK HERE