Goat Hill Park Golf Course
Originally built in 1952 as a regulation length 9-hole Par 36 layout, Center City Golf Course was the first golf course in San Diego County. The course was redesigned in the early '90s by Ludwig Keehn into an 18-hole short course and became known as "Goat Hill" to locals. It is loved for its ocean views, fresh breeze, authentic atmosphere, and raw golf feel. Quite simply, you will have a hard time finding a more challenging short course with as many unique holes anywhere in the country.
A portion of all of the proceeds from the Goat Hill Park design go right back into the Goat Hill Park Caddie & Leadership Academy.
- Unframed (18"x24")
- Metal Print (11"x14" and 16x20")
- Canvas Print (12"x16" and 18"x24")
- Small Framed Canvas (12"x16", framed size 16"x20")
- Large Framed Canvas (18"x24", framed size 22"x28")
- Small Framed Print (12"x16", matted and framed to 16"x20")
- Large Framed Print (18"x24", matted and framed to 22.5"x30.5")
For product sizes and descriptions: CLICK HERE